Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SUMMER!

It's summer!!! One of the best seasons of the year! Spring and Fall are my fave seasons! :) only because their in the middle of Winter and Summer so the weather is wonderful! :) but right now its summer. July and August the hottest months of the year! I haven't been doing much so far this summer, although I'm at my dads :( I dont have very many friends here, and I'm not really close to them so I don't hang out with other people my age. But their is one friend here I hang out with. He's kool to hang with, and he's really funny. Another upside for when I'm is that when I'm here I usually have a lot of junk food, which isn't good for my teeth or braces but who cares! And another good thing about summer is that my fave summer show is on, its called Big Brother. It's a super good show and I love it! I always make my dad watch it, he doesn't like it much. Hehe I'm kinda evil that way. My sister also watches it with me and it's on tomorrow so we're gonna watch it together! Blah, I'm rambling so I'm gonna go do something else.
Always loving ~Heather!
P.S. I also do a lot of shopping! :) hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!