Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Times Flies

 I'm in grade 8... holy shit!!! Its been awhile since I wrote last... sorry about that i just don't keep track of time :P but this is gonna be like 5 sentences because I don't feel like writing too much. I fucken hate my life, and my teeth are annoying and who ever invented dental care is an asshole. I wanna kill them, but if their already dead then I wanna go back in time to the day they were born and kill them!!! BECAUSE ITS THEIR FAULT THAT THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED BRACES!!! Grrr... sigh... well I'm gonna go now... I'm probably going to be on the computer until 2... and then I have to go down to help fund raise for my Japan trip so goodnight!
XoXo Matt (AKA Heather)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!