Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wonderous Books

Have you ever read a really fantastic book and you just didn't want it to end and for it to forever go on and on and on. Well that has happened to me. Like when i first read Twilight, I just fell in love with it, and wanted to become a vampire so badly (That's how much I loved it. But I don't anymore). Also I just finished reading a book called Generation Dead, It's about this gothic girl named Phoebe who starts liking a zombie boy name Tommy (he's the one who inspired me too write a blog. And he also has a blog http://mysocalledundeath.blogspot.com) I'm hoping to get the other books for my birthday. Anyways I don't wanna get too out track about it, but what I'm saying is that books can change a person and how they look at things. Personalty I love books, but i guess some people in this world don't like most kids in my class hate books, so I can't say that everyone loves them. So read if you want to or if you really couldn't give a damn then ok what ever it's your choice.
Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!