Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Kinda Bored.

Hey, I'm writing write now because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Right now I'm listening to music and on facebook. It's really awesome! Not. This weekend was May long weekend, and I was sick most of the time, but I did get to go to a movie with my friend, the movie was good. We saw Shrek the Final Story, or I think that's what its called. But it was really funny, although we were like the only middle schoolers there, well there were a few others. Me and my friend laughed a lot, I liked it. But I'm not too sure about my friend, she said she liked it, but I couldn't tell if she really meant it, whatever we had a good time. At the beginning my friend and I were talking about this anime we like called Death Note. (awesomest anime ever!!!!) and we talked about other things too, it was really funny just hanging out with her, usually shes with some of our other friends and shes not the same. Well I have to go, I'm getting tired and sadly I have school tomorrow.
To You
From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!