Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Lucky Day!

Kay so yesterday I slept over at my friends house because I wanted to have a sleep over with her before I couldn't see her again until next Friday! And we just hung out and stuff and this morning we took her bus to school and we saw the guy I liked (also one of the reasons why I slept over). It was really awesome! We kept texting each other and I made him laugh and he made me laugh and I just loved it! He also gave me a origami paper box, (he makes lots of them) it was a really awesome box, but I was just so sad when I lost it!!!! I left it in one of the class rooms at my school, at lunch and I was just sad when I found out it was gone! But I did manage to take a picture of it, I'll post it later. And on the good side on Tuesday I'm going on a class trip! And that's the reason why I won't like see my friend for days, which is really sad!! And I did see my crush again, and that made me really happy! Well before I go for a walk or do something else, I'll post the picture later, so I'll be going.
Heather
P.S. A week from now is my 13th Birthday!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!