Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super Duper Excited!!!

Today I handed in my application so I can go to Japan next year and I was like the 8th one I think, doesn't matter, but anyways I was in the top 20 and those were the people who were guaranteed to go! So I'm just so syked but worried, I might not get in, but if I do I'm going to freak with joy!  I'M JUST SO HAPPY EVEN THINKING OF BEING ABLE TO GO!!!!!!!!! You stay with a Japanese family but most of the time your in a "small" Japanese city and being a tourist and doing fun stuff! I wanna go soooo badly, most of my friends are going so that's just another bonus! Sorry for my rambling but I'm just so happy. Well I just thought you guys should know, I'll be talking about a lot next year! :) And my birthday soon! :D
Love Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!