Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Girls Like Good Dancers!

On Thursday it was my school dance (it was the last one until next year), so I'm sorry I haven't been blogging to much. After school I went straight down to the soccer fields to watch my friends game (her team lost, but she did score a goal!), and after I went to my other friends house to go get ready and my hair was straight and so pretty! When I got there most of the school was there! At first I didn't dance with any guys, but then I got asked by one, and I didn't want to be rude so I said yes. It was really awkward, because he dated my sister once, and it was just so awkward. But after that I danced with more guys. I danced with one guy who was so nice, and he doesn't say no to any girl, which I thought that was so cute. Anyways I started to like him, and I wanted to dance with him the last song but my so-called-bffl danced with him instead of me! But whatever I only started to like him then so no big deal. Anyways I danced with 4 guys that dance, but my total this year is 6 guys, I danced with. It was weird, before i went to the dance I had a bit of a sore throat, then it got worse and now I'm just sick and it majorly sucks!!! Right now I have no plans for this weekend! ZIP, NATTA, NONE! And guess what!? It's May long weekend so it really sucks! I'm gonna go now because I just feel horrible.
From the sick and lovely Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!