Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'M SO HAPPY!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm so happy. I told a guy that I liked him and he said it was alright and he likes me as a friend. I know that's kinda lame but its better then what happened last time I liked a guy and he found out. He didn't even think of how I was feeling towards him, he just kinda suck with what his friends thought so I didn't really get a chance. But this time I told the guy I liked him and he was totally ok with it. Although he has a girlfriend, I plan to stick with trying to get him to like me. That might be a while until that happens but I will conquer and I will ask him out and be the happiest I have ever been (of course after he breaks up with his recent girl friend). Also tomorrow I'm going over to a friends house who lives by him and goes on the same bus, on Fridays so I'm gonna see him which is so awesome. He's so hot! :) Well I have to get my stuff together for tomorrow bye!
Happy Heather :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!