Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School's a waste

I just hate school, its a huge waste and I hate it. I have to read a damn book that don't even like! That annoys me sooo much. Also if you do something that doesn't even involve the school at all and you get in trouble for it. Like one time me and my friend-ish made an email about this girl who's a total bitch and thinks she can do what ever she wants because she's so messed up. Anyways we made an email about her saying a bunch of stuff, and all and then she found out and ratted us out, I was just so pissed. I'm starting to get angry about this, lol. But i guess school can help with your career and other stuff, but also you can go on trips and dances, like my school dance is on Thursday! Happy :) and I'm also signing up to go to Japan next year, I just can't wait for that!!!! School maybe a waste but it has SOME good sides.
Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you have a question, comment or concern!